Sunday, October 16, 2005

NAnt builds different then VS Environment?

Ok,

I’m having some weird stuff happening today. I'm creating a slew of hr-xml.org business domain objects by using the hr-xml.org xsd's and then parsing them...transforming them via CodeDom into real first class business objects. I'm decorating each class: custom interfaces, extra methods...ICompare etc. Long story short I found that I had to create custom derived types...children if you will from some of them more prevalent types like the EntityId type.

public class MyDerivedType: EntityId{
public MyDerivedType():base{ }
public MyDerivedType(Guid objectId):base(object){}
}


Real simple classes but they allow me to use the composite pattern so that I can enlist each type in a tree…associated with a parent class.

When I compile my classes all 1000+ of them using NAnt version .85 I don’t get any intellisense on my new derived types. However if I use Visual Studio 2003 or 2005 I get my intellisense. Weird…so for some reason my NAnt build is not implementing a type resolver or something. The manifest is not correctly being constructed or something.

Anyone else getting this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home